Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Best Intentions Gone Awry

I had such good intentions today. Write a chapter in the new book. Link my blog to everyone else's who did the household object thing yesterday. Answer 140 e-mails that have been waiting and waiting.

I made it through my mail pile. Mostly. I had about 20 packages to get out, from contest prizes to thank you cards and the like. Then had to run errands for the kids' school and then, before I knew it, kids were home and it was the busy-ness of that. Now I'm off to watch my youngest in the Advent service. My day is done but I'm going to try to sneak in some writing just before church and later tonight.

Good intentions...wish they could be magically transform into completed work!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!