Friday, April 21, 2006

Time Waits for No Blog..

I make really good New Year's resolutions. I'm going to blog every day. Update my website every week. Lose those twenty pounds that hang around like unwanted party guests.

Then I get busy and the time goes by and it's nearly summer...

And I haven't done any of the above. What I think I have to do is get smart, like some authors, and put those two promotional things first in my day. The trouble is, I'm so anxious to get to the current book (and nine times out of ten undert eh gun on a deadline) that I rush to do that and before I know it, two hours have gone by (and I've once again forgotten to wake up the kids, which means we're running late ).

Hey, I'm a mom, an author, and a writer for other places. I'm writing my fourth book of 2006 this month, with my fifth due right on its heels. I think my brain is just overloaded.

Basically what I'm saying is that I'm doing my best (on everything but those twenty pounds ).

Have a great spring day!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!