Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Will be catching up...

Hi all,

Been down with migraines for several days, after going Christmas shopping on Sunday and spending it in perfume hell at the mall. Those women with those little bottles who chase after you, thinking they are doing you a favor by exposing you to the newest fragrance from some celebrity who thinks everyone in the world wants to smell like their self-indulgent size zero bodies are killing me :-).

Anyway, I have a TON of work to do today to get caught up on the book on deadline, so I'll be back at the blog later today or early tomorrow to pick a name for the bear and get back at the recipes, too!

Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Perfume is no longer my friend either; I get headaches! I feel for you on the migraines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling back to normal soon, Shirley. I hate the perfume departments. Even if nobody sprays directly at me the whole place is just too stuffed with scent. Sometimes it's so bad you can almost taste it in your throat! Yuck.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!