Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Great Article about a New Author


There's a new author coming out with Silhouette Special Edition, Liz Flaherty (she's not exactly new--she's had other books out before, but this is her first for SSE) and she is FABULOUS!! Read this article here: http://www.thestarpress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070801/LIFESTYLE12/708010313/1063


and check out the book, The Debutante's Second Chance, here. It just got a 4 1/2 star review from Romantic Times Bookclub--well deserved!

FYI -- I just finished my book FINALLY which means I get a little time off. A mall trip is definitely in order for me tomorrow ;-)


Shirley

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel so important--thanks for the kind words, Shirley! I'm so excited about the book, the article, and the review.

    To further this commercial along :-), come visit me at http://www.lizflaherty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome! I can't wait to buy the book!!!!

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Can't wait to read it, Shirley. How is life? Have you got the back to school rush on yet? My kids go back on Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andie,

    My kids don't go back till the 14th and 22nd, which I am anxiously waiting for. Not that I like the running around so much, but I do want the back on schedule days! And I want my house to stay clean for more than five minutes, LOL. It'll just be nice to have my days to myself so I can do what I want. Which will of course, LOL, be work, but no one will be depending on me to be entertainment queen!

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!