Saturday, November 10, 2007

Learn Something New Every Day

There are advantages to reading e-mail. This whole learning that there's this thing called Technorati (Technorati Profile) that'll list my blog and I don't know, tell gazillions of people, I suppose. Or maybe not. I tell you, there are WAY too many things for me to know about and not nearly enough time for me to know about it. That's for sure.

Yesterday, at the coffee shop, I broke down and bought both the Peppermint and the Chocolate coffee syrups. I just can't wait another minute for a Peppermint Mocha coffee. Do I own a cappuccino machine? Sadly, no I do not. So I'll have to settle for just drizzle the syrup into my coffee and pretending.

But hey, I'm a writer. I can pretend ;-)

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!