Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Blog to Read

One of my readers posted that she had tried the Bon Appetit November 2008 Thanksgiving dinner already (she's from Canada so they have already celebrated Canada). I zipped over and checked out her blog -- WAY more foodie than mine and so many more pictures! My goodness, I'm going to have to get on the picture stick, LOL. I've just decided DH has to get me a bigger kitchen. Make it blog-friendly. Yeah, that's it. I'm sure he'll go for that. LOL.

Anyway, check out Muse's blog, and read her reviews of the Bon Appetit Thanksgiving issue. You might find some new recipes to try this Turkey Day!

Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:58 PM

    Thanks, Shirley! So glad you enjoyed reading about our Thanksgiving dinner. Of course, you must know I enjoy reading your blog for way more than just the food - I love your fabulous way with words. But yes, I think your DH should get you a bigger kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're working on it, Muse. We have house plans all ready to go, and have been looking for land FOREVER. Once this mortgage crisis is over and houses start selling here, we'll put ours on the market and build my dream kitchen, which is three times the size of this one. Unless I come across an already built house that has that kitchen, LOL. So far, no one apparently has a kitchen as big as what I want. ;-)

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!