Monday, September 12, 2011

A Food Blog I'll be Returning to!

I got an alert that someone named Delicious Tampa Bay was following me on Twitter (you know, those little alerts that say So and So is now following you). And I thought hmmm...I love, Florida, I love Tampa Bay, I wonder what that's about. So I check it out, go over to the blog and find OMG scrumptious recipes there. Just scroll down to the roast chicken and potatoes. Literally drooling over here and wondering if it's too late in the day to run out and buy a whole chicken :-)

And yes, I have to say, I am a whole lot jealous that the chef lives in a place where he can harvest his own scallops. In my backyard, the only thing I'm harvesting is leaves and weeds, LOL.

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!