Saturday, October 01, 2011

Wonderful review for THE PRINCESS TEST



What an awesome way to start the weekend! I came across this really fabulous review of THE PRINCESS TEST this morning, and it just made my day!

For those of you who are writers, just a reminder that my October class starts Monday, so sign up today if you've been delaying (and you'll get real, hands-on help making your scenes compelling and strong!). It's all online, so you can read/participate at your own pace and on your own schedule.


Also, for the cooks in the audience, more fabulous recipes are coming next week! I've got a pork roast with a peach mustard sauce, and a gnocchi Alfredo, and whatever else strikes my fancy for cooking :-)


Have a great weekend, all!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!