Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Melted Snowman Cookies



This year for Thanksgiving we are going to a family member's house for dessert, and I figured everyone will bring pie, so why not make something different? I had seen these cookies on the Crazy Domestic blog and was dying to try them.





I bought Royal Icing mix at the cake decorating store. It was WAY cheaper than buying meringue powder to make my own (Royal Icing mix was $2, the meringue powder was nearly $8) and bought four tubes of frosting to decorate (black, orange, green and red).



I'm not much of a baker, at not at all a decorater, but I did have fun making these. My son did the hair (and then we all had a laugh at how everyone kinda looked like Ron Weasley). :-)


Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow! I'll be brining my turkey soon :-)




Shirley

1 comment:

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!