Wednesday, December 26, 2012

FREE book, until Dec. 27th!

For two days only (Dec. 26 and 27th), you can download THE GROOM WANTED SECONDS for FREE! If you have an eReader, or just download the free Kindle app to your smartphone or computer, grab this free novella, the prequel to the USA Today bestselling THE BRIDE WORE CHOCOLATE series! This is one of my Sweet and Savory novels, fun, flirty reads with recipes written by the characters!

What'd you serve for Christmas dinner? I made Ina Garten's Prime Rib Roast...and it was OMG to-die-for. It's my second year making it, and I swear it gets better every year! Leftovers today, and it just makes me wish I bought a bigger roast ;-)

Have a wonderful Boxing Day!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I had this in my wishlist...I am so happy to get it free! This helps with keeping the credit card from screaming at me too much ;)
    Thanks!

    Vicky
    vickykerr@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!