Monday, February 14, 2005

On Being Number One and Finding Time to Write

Hi Everyone,

Geez, I've been writing like a fiend! Trying to make a March 16 deadline (when I'll be out of town, signing and speaking on March 12 and 13 in the Chicago area, which shaves a couple days off) and trying to keep up with everything else! But, I have had a great week...

My book, THE BRIDE WORE CHOCOLATE, was the number one bestseller in the city of Fort Wayne during the last week of January! :-) Then I found out that it had sold out its print run and was going into a second printing!

As an FYI, I currently have a new book on the shelves, KISSED BY CAT (Silhouette Romance Soulmates). You can read an excerpt on my site. The second book in my romantic comedy with recipes series, THE DEVIL SERVED TORTELLINI, is coming out March 1 but Amazon already jumped the gun and has it for sale!

Finally, this week, I am the guest at eHarlequin again for a Q&A on Finding Time to Write. If you want to know how I do it, this is the place to go this week! Just click here: eHarlequin.com Community - Q & A #81 Finding Time To Write with Shirley Jump

Will be writing more soon!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! May you get lots of chocolate and not have to share a bite ;-)

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Shirley, I've tried this link several times and keep coming up with nothing. I even searched around the Harlequin website to see if I could just find this on my own, but I couldn't. Could you repost the link? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!