Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Shopping=Therapy

I went to the mall last night. Didn't get much time to shop because I had to interrupt to run another errand but I still have a carrot left of some birthday money to get the kids to go back with me today. Gotta love that!

Anyway, since DH is going with me to RWA this year, I wanted WOW dresses. We haven't had a vacation sans kids since the Ice Age so I believe it's about time I wore something that didn't incorporate fuzzy slippers and terrycloth into the ensemble. I did find one WOW dress and even my son said "you look hot, Mom." Considering he's not even halfway to driving age yet, I wasn't sure if that meant I needed a hand fan or if I was sporting a little Angelina Jolie in the dress. I decided to assume the latter. :-)

Also found some really cute shoes (you HAVE to have the shoes! I LOVE shoes, they are definitely my downfall).

Maggie, my kitten, is torturing my poor beta-in-a-bowl. I can't imagine what it's like on his end, stuck in that bowl, while this big huge cat is on the outside, poking at the glass. I bet he's laughing his little fins off, saying "neener, neener, bet ya can't get me!"

Off to work!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!