Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The DVR Arrives... In Time for Fall Season ;-)

Okay, so it may be a small thing to some people, but my DVR is now here and installed and I have a reasonably good understanding of how it works. That means I am now fully equipped to see the fall season. Good thing, too, because this new r-alking thing has me falling asleep by ten at night.

I don't exactly run. Nor do I exactly walk. I r-alk (which one of my friends said sounds like Scooby-Doo. I said that's because I have a lot of work to do now on those extra pounds :-). But I have increased my distance a little bit each day. A really teeny tiny bit each day.

Didn't get to go today. Slept too late. Spent too much time downloading new songs to my MP3 player (thanks Carla for the new playlist suggestions!) and thus, by the time I was ready to go, it was time to wake the kids to go to school. Then my day was in full swing, and so was a thunderstorm, which meant my head was being completely uncooperative until about now. Finally got some work done after noon.

But, at least I got something accomplished :-) A chapter written. A DVR installed. And an MP3 player ready to go for tomorrow!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!