Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day and I'm working. Nothing romantic's happening on my end because we are snowed in here in the Midwest, which means no dinner out I'll probably be cooking...chicken. Whoo-hoo. Romantic dinner all around. The kids want me to take them sledding (they have a second day off from school) which would mean bundling up and standing out in the cold while they careen wildly down a hill and I hold my heart in my hands, hoping they don't break a bone.

So not my idea of romance ;-)

But I am a romance writer, after all, so I should be able to come up with a reasonably romantic scenario before the end of the day. One would hope so. :-)

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Shirley!

    I have no doubt you'll come up with a very romantic scenario before they days over;)

    Enjoy!

    Melissa McClone

    ReplyDelete

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!