Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Romancing the Blog and Rockin' Neighbors

My neighbor brought over homemade peanut butter cookies last night. Is there ANYTHING better in the world than neighbors who bring you homemade cookies for no reason at all? They were awesome and it was all I could do to eat just one. I read an article in some magazine (I think it was the Oprah Magazine) about eating just one of anything bad for you (but oh-so-yummy) like chocolates and cookies, and I tried last night to abide by that. We'll see how I do today, LOL.

I'm blogging on Romancing the Blog today about how cooking has helped my writing :-) Stop by if you're interested!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!