Thursday, January 07, 2010

New Book Out and Online Chat this Sunday!


If you love weddings, and wedding stories, then check out my story, "Best Man Says I Do," in JUST MARRIED, which will be in stores on Tuesday.

http://www.amazon.com/Just-Married-Bridesmaid-Best-Harlequin-Romance/dp/0373176333/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262910606&sr=1-1

Also, it's available in Kindle edition (as are most of my books) so if you want the ebook version, it's here:

http://www.amazon.com/Just-Married-ebook/dp/B002WEPEGM/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262910569&sr=8-22

In JUST MARRIED, Cara Colter and I wrote two linked books--hers is the story of the bridesmaid, mine is the story of the best man. "Best man Colton St. John has his future all planned out--until blast-from-his-past Vivian Reilly rocks up at the wedding. She's as much trouble as ever, but Colton can't seem to stay away...."

See why Romantic Times Book Reviews gave it 4 1/2 stars!

Also, visit with me on Sunday, January 10th at 9pm EST for an online chat. Find out about my upcoming books, where the idea came from for Best Man Says I Do...and win prizes!

www.writerspace.com/chat

Hope to see you there! And hope you're staying warm wherever you are :-)

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!