Thursday, May 05, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo!



Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone! I invited friends over tonight to help celebrate...er, drink margaritas ;-) I love any holiday that's an excuse to have a margarita!


I made Tyler Florence's Chicken Enchiladas this morning, ready to bake tonight (and made a vegetarian version for my daughter with black beans). I tasted the mixture and OMG, they are yummy! I can't wait to have them tonight. The recipe makes a TON so I had enough for two pans--froze one pan and put one in the fridge for tonight.


Are you doing anything special tonight? I'll be raising a glass to all my blog readers (and book readers)! Your support and warm words give me a reason to celebrate every day :-)


Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!