Thursday, September 08, 2011

Making the Writing a Priority

Today's blog post over at We Write Romance is all about making the writing a priority. Here's a snippet:

I hear it all the time: “I want to be a writer but I don’t have the time to be one.” My response? A quote from British author George E. Allen that a friend sent to me once: “How badly do you want it?"


If you want to be a writer, you make writing a priority. Simple as that. I know--I can hear the “buts” already: But I have children. But I have a job. But I have a dog that requires ten hours a day of one-on-one attention. But I have this and that and those and these...
 
Visit the blog to read the rest of my advice and get valuable tips for finding time to write! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!