Monday, June 25, 2007

Coffee Time Romance


Just an FYI -- if you're a member of Coffee Time Romance (and I just now stumbled upon the site--thanks to Bebo), I just started a forum over there. One part has my new books, one part is devoted to Writer Q&A and then one part will have excerpts, etc. If you're a member (and if you're not, it's all free, so go ahead and join), come on over and join me and post so I'm not talking to myself ;-).
I finished reading The Woods last night. GREAT book, except for the last clause of the last sentence. But that's because I'm a romantic :-)


Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shirley!
    I am a member of Coffee Time. I love it so much! Glad you found it!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!