Monday, July 20, 2009

Back from the RWA conference

I had such a blast at the Romance Writers of America conference in Washington DC last week!! It took me two days of sleeping to recover, LOL. I'll post some pics today and some in my next blog post, because I took SO many.

The first picture is of me and Holly Jacobs, on Thursday, in the lobby of the Marriott Wardman Park, where the conference was held.


This one is me, Donna Alward (another Harlequin Romance author) and Fiona Harper (also a Harlequin Romance author) at the Harlequin Party--held at the Ritz-Carlton. VERY fun. Very cool. Always love the Harlequin party!!
And finally, this is me and my senior editor, Kim Young, also at the Harlequin Party. It was such a fabulous night--though I didn't get to bed until after 2 in the morning, and then was up at 6 a.m. (because Orbitz was calling with a reminder for a flight I had rescheduled--argh!).

I did post a nice long post over at Love is An Exploding Cigar today about my RWA adventures, along with pics, and so did lots of the other ladies. So zip on over there if you want some more!
Shirley





Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!